We recently offered a free gluten training tele-class, and we are giving that recording to you.
*If you have trouble loading or playing this video below, click this link or switch from Safari to a browser such as Chrome.
So what about gluten and weight-loss. There are a few factors to consider:
- Women after the age of 40 not only experience hormonal challenges, but also begin to experience the effects of food sensitivity that they were never aware of before. Your body’s response to these factors can put you in “fight or flight mode” and prevent weight-loss. Gluten, as well as dairy and eggs, and among some of the most likely culprits.
- Hypo-thyroidism (low thyroid) is largely undiagnosed, and 90% of the time, it is autoimmune. Gluten antibodies can attack your thyroid in this circumstance, and among other even more serious medical conditions, can interfere with weight-loss.
- Regardless of conflicting evidence about gluten, or the presence of sensitivity or thyroid issues, a diet that eliminates gluten can often times leads to weight-loss. Is it the elimination of processed carbs or the actual gluten that makes the difference? It is hard to say, but if you choose to eliminate gluten for an extended time and incorporate using a proven method, you will see for yourself how gluten affects your body, weight and energy level.
- While weight-loss and improved energy are likely, doing a true, healthy elimination can be challenging because of lack of support, guidance, time and finances.
We can help with our affordable, NO-BRAINER approach to elimination!
- This elimination is based on a whole foods approach with no gimmicks or extras to buy.
- As a bonus, our easy to follow meal-plan also eliminates processed sugar and dairy to increase results.
- No complicated recipes… we like to keep it simple at hmmWellness! We understand girls on the go!
- The challenge only opens a few times a year, and is open right now for Body Bionics in Lantana. Join them and register by Tuesday, October 6th. The challenge officially begins Monday, October 12th.
- Meal-plan with the 6 foods to avoid to lose weight, as well as a substitution list. It’s about “crowding out”, not complete deprivation.
- Weekly audio class and handout to keep you on track.
- Unlimited email support to answer your questions and help you with challenges.
- At the end of the program, you will also receive a schedule to help you incorporate foods back into your diet after the 30 day challenge so you can truly gauge your body’s response.
Your Cost: $59.99For less than $2.00 a day, you can learn information about yourself that could change the way you feel and look for the rest of your life!